Ab sofort im Goldmund Showroom Biel zur Vorführung bereit!
Présentation dès maintenent dans le Showroom Goldmund à Bienne!
Telos 590 NextGen – Power Amplifier
Winner of the 6moons.com 2017 Blue Moon Award, the Telos 590 NextGen is a newly designed integrated amplifier benefitting from the latest development of the NextGen amplification technology. With more than 280W per channel (on 8 Ohms), this model provides outstanding dynamics and exerts a strong control on the drivers for an exceptionally neat and detailed sound.
It comes with 8 inputs: 5 analog, one digital, one optical and one USB. Using the same amplification circuit as the other NextGen units, it is much more powerful and much bigger than its predecessor, the Telos 390.5. It also benefits from a considerably improved mechanical grounding construction and two heat-radiating side fins that secure a constant optimal temperature. These, added to the beveled front panel inspired from the Telos 2500, make it look very impressive.
Two toroidal transformers give it the extreme speed imposed by the Goldmund Telos technology quality standards. A new D/A circuitry improving its dynamics and resolution makes it both clear and spatial.
The Telos 590 NextGen is a convenient and reasonably priced option to create a truly high-end audiophile system without the hassle of separate amplifiers. With numerous electronic and mechanical improvements over previous model, it will be really hard for any other integrated amplifier to beat its price performance ratio.
- POWER SUPPLY:
- Nominal line voltage: 117 or 234 V (switchable)
- Fuse 8 A for 110 V and 220 V
- Input voltage range: +/- 15 %
- Rated Power Consumption:
- IEC 60065, 1/8 Output Power at 8 Ω: 250 W (per unit)
- Max Power Consumption:
- IEC 60065 at 8 Ω /1% THD: 750 W
- OUTPUT POWER:
- IEC 60065 at 4 Ω / 1 % THD+N: 2 x 280 W
- IEC 60065 at 8 Ω / 1 % THD+N: 2 x 215 W
- 1x USB device:
- Audio Class 2.0 (no driver required on Mac OS X as of v.10.6.4 nor on Linux, driver required only for Windows, contact your Goldmund representative)
- Sample rate up to 384 kHz/Bit depth up to 32
- DSD64, DSD128 over PCM capabilities
- 1 x Toslink Optical
- 1 x Digital S/PDIF coaxial RCA 75 Ohms
- 5 x Analog RCA (Left & Right)
- 1x USB device:
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- Knob volume control
- Knob Input selection
- Power and lock led + display
- REAR PANEL CONNECTORS AND CONTROLS:
- 2 x output binding posts (Left & Right)
- On/Off power switch key
- Voltage input selector
- RS232 Command connector
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz, unloaded: +/- 0.5 dB
- THD+N, unloaded: < 0.08 % from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 30 VRMS output
- IMD (SMPTE), unloaded: < 0.02 % before clipping
- OUTPUT NOISE FLOOR:
- Inputs terminated with RCA Shorting Caps, unloaded: < 10 μV from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DYNAMIC RANGE:
- 22 kHz measurement bandwidth (flat): > 100 dB
- 35 dB
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- 440 W x 410 D x 163 H (mm)
- 20 kg
- 3 years, parts and labor